London Day Two

Still have not gone to bed but it is almost 8pm here in Leatherhead. I am uploading images as I type this. We got settled in and took the train to King Henry's Castle. Hampton Court, I believe it is called. It was HUGE.

Took an audio tour through many rooms and saw original paintings, rugs, furniture, and relics. We also ventured through an outdoor garden maze. This guy must have been VERY rich.

We are still in a daze but plan to be on full alert by morning. A nice night with the Beans eating Indian food and catching up. What a wonderful family and home they have.

The kids go to school in the morning and we head to London Tower and to a local Pub for some fish and chips. The motherland is good!

(OK. I'm going to still consider this day 2 even thought it is 2am in the morning. I am not wide wake but I am awake and can't seem to go back to bed. Mandy is passed out beside me and I have played Bubble Breaker one too many times on my treo. On a side note...Is there something I need to know about British Toilets? The one upstairs will not flush. I tired atleast 15 times to get something to happen when the level goes down. Stay tuned.)

Extremely quiet house with no "noise fan." We were so tired going to bed, we did not even care. Now that I'm up I can hear the quiet..its very loud.

No comments: