London, Day One

A mid-morning flight to Charlotte, North Carolina started off our journey. We had a quick bite at an airport Mexican restaurant. Salmon mixed with Mexican was the gamble of the day. I survived.
We got bulkhead with an isle (I did at least) on the way over. A few sleeping pills and a "Night at the Museum" on-demand movie put me straight to sleep. Scott met us at the airport and drove us to his house on the wrong side of the road.

After a few hours of work our jet-lag kicked in and we became seriously worthless. Scott walked us to our 600+ year old hotel (White Horse) in our 2,000 year old city (Dorking).
After a small nap, T-Dawg and I took an evening walk around High Street and ate at a local Pizza Shoppe.
Our rooms are great and I slept like a little baby. 8 full hours and I'll be ready to hit the UK by storm.

No comments: