Nashville Day Six

Just woke. Wayne, Bill, Paul, and I are headed to the airport in 30 minutes. I will be looking for Addison's gift at the airport. Couldn't find anything at the mall yesterday that I liked.


Didn't know so many IFLers were on the plane. We got to hang out in the terminal for a while watching all the musicians going to and fro their gigs in Nashville. Bill and I were amazed at how bad it seems Nashville markets itself. The city and airport really had no souvenirs or icons that represented their city. Even Grand Ole Opry items were not to be found in the shops. I bet Memphis has issues with Nashville selling so many Elvis items.

Ran into Dwight and Garth at the airport
Smooth trip, but we landed in a different terminal than we parked 6 days ago. Bill and I took a shuttle but got off well away from his truck. Got to see DFW on foot. Does Bill really need to walk with his shirt off?

Last Night Together
For those of you not looking in the nav at the pictures, here is a slide show.




Boy do I miss my family. Its been way to long away from them. Over the course of the last 3 weeks, I have missed 2 soccer games, a student of the month award, 2 teeth being pulled, and a birthday party. These are on top of homework, practices, church, and normal family time. Glad to be in my bed tonight and our noisy little living room and kitchen this evening. Boston is next in April.

No comments: