Boston Day Five

Just woke up. Left the window open and we are FREEZING. Sunny but windy and cool. It might rain a little betwwen now and our trip to the airport. (it did)

Ok, Mandy just worked out. I was wearing shorts and hung out in the gym. Got about 40 minutes of "something" in.
We walked around downtown again. Sort of a different vibe on Sundays. Most shops and eateries do not open until noon. So we decided to wait for Bean Town Pub to open. Glad we did. People watching was fun but the food was really great local fare. Our trip to the airport was not too bad. Walked two blocks. Took the Subway 4 stops to the airport exit. Took a bus a few more blocks to Terminal B. The security line was bad. The guy in front of us thought he was "Above the Law" and did not need to bag his liquids. The next 10 minutes was spent discussing the issue between the Middle Easterner and the Security Agent. We had to sit back and watch.

Boston is a really great place. I would not want to move here (for the rest of my life) but I could see living here a year or two. It would be a great experience. The people are great, except for all the cussing. The city is very unique and full of viewable history. I am sure after my first hard winter, I would want to be back in Texas.

Blogging at Login Airport

No comments: