Boston Day Three

Turned out to be a very busy day at work. The meetings gave very little free time for me to blog, make phone calls, check email, or talk to Mandy. I believe she spent a good part of the day running at the park and shopping nearby. I spent my day discussing the Internet, software, and donation strategies with other non-profits.

We were going to go out to a local symphony (we were offered free tickets) but our dress attire was very limited, so we stayed casual and close to our hotel. Walked near the water front and had some clam chowder and walked around for a while. We even sat in the lobby and people watched for 30+ minutes.
Got in enough site-seeing to feel good about it, but not enough to blog or talk about today.

1 comment:

Tricia and Mike said...

Hi,
This is just SO exciting. I'm going to really enjoy keeping up with your trip. It's just amazing that we can do things like this.
You're in my prayers every day.
Love you & miss you,
Love, A. Tricia