Nashville Day One

Back at NRB (National Religious Broadcasters) in Nashville Tennessee. We are at the Gaylord, right next to the Grand Ole Opry. This year was not as bad as "day one" last year. We didn't have to fight through delayed flights, icy weather, getting lost leaving the airport, and long lines at check-in.
It was smooth sailing from the time Bill picked me up in the driveway till tonight's viewing on our 30 anniversary DVD in our IFL suite.

Blue skies and 65 degree weather greeted us as we unloaded our bags and checked in. After unpacking, most of us went to the suite to help setup the furniture and electronics. Somehow I seem to always get the backseat in any vehicle I get in. I don't mind but as I get older and heavier, my body doesn't enjoy the positions I torque into.
Then an evening at a steakhouse capped off the night nicely. We enjoyed a nice evening of good food and told each other eccentricities about ourselves. I think I had the worst, but I am not surprised. The prime rib was one of the best I have ever eaten and I think I gained 4 lbs by just looking at the dessert. I need to thank Cynthia again.

The IFL Day One Crew

My Blog Spot
I am headed to bed and hope I wake up. I have a Canadian coming into the room after 10pm. Not sure what they do after dark. But I hope it doesn't involve watching hockey, calling moose, or singing their national anthem. Good night.

No comments: