Brazil Trip Day Eight

Finally got to spend time on the beach today. Poor Tony bought some sun glasses on the beach then lost them on a big wave 5 minutes later. We were able to boogie board on some big waves. It was really fun. Not sure if I burned or not, but the people beside me sure did.

We then took the trip up the Sugar Mountain on the cable car. It was very cloudy but we got some good shots and great scenery. 360 views of the entire area of Rio. It is a beautiful city with great views from various high spots. I was impressed.

A view from the first summit
A place to eat on the 1st mountain
We are trying to find a seafood place for our last night here. I then plan on wrapping up shopping for my family. I have a few ideas from things I saw today. We had what they call a cold front today. it got down to the 70s. I almost had to take off my flip-flops and put on real shoes. :)




1 comment:

GTAlumnus said...

Great pictures. Bring back some methanol.