Day Five

Just woke up here on a Monday morning. My room clock lost power, so I thought it was 7:10 but it was 5:45am. I did not learn this until I was the "only" person down in the workout room and wondered why I was yawning every few minutes.

After a great breakfast, Peter came by the hotel to pick us up. Like a dumb American, I walked to the driver-side door and tried to sit in what I thought was the passenger seat. Peter said "How about I drive?" I then explained that in America it is good luck to walk all around the car before driving down our roads. :)

Driving down the left side of the road is still making me nervous. I assume that with 30+ years of driving history, Peter knows what he is doing!


We are finally at the office. Here is an image of the ladies working.



Here is my new desk. I am enjoying having my shirt untucked and still getting work done. I guess even the remote Australia office has standards. No sweat pants at their office either. (Note to self: Find Bible verses showing disciples preaching and ministering in their workout clothes. Might go a long way to help implement an IFL Fila gear workday.)


Bill has eaten "ANOTHER" piece of cake today, but he did it with his shirt "on," so I guess I can't really complain. Had a great lunch at a small corner deli. (Note to self: Australia Bacon is more like thin ham and not crunchy)

1 comment:

Married with Children..... said...

HI! Do you even see these comments! It is soo wierd to not have ANY contact with you on the phone or email!

Are you working today?