Day Four

Still on the plane. The flight monitor shows land below us now. But at 38,000 feet, I can't see anything but clouds out the window. Shows we are going 550 land mph and it is -50 degrees out there.


Bill must be hot on this trip. This is his 3rd public display of "shirt off Bill." I wonder if the people in first class appreciate him jogging through their area? He has made some interesting friends this trip. One of them had my "Out" magazine.

I believe they said this plane seats 500 people. Wow. I believe it. About 400 of them are standing inf ront of us lined up for the restrooms. Those vegetarian omelettes looked a few days old. The nice gentleman seating next to me must have a good pharmacist. He slept at least 11 of the 14+ hour trip. In the middle of the night I gave him the breath test and "accidentally" elbowed him to see if he had any signs of life. He just offered me his blanket if Bill would please cover up with it.

The stewardist is nice. She has two kids, one of them is 15 months old. She flies to LAX or Hong Kong once a week from Melbourne. The money is good for her and she only works 3 day out of each week. She has been doing this for over 20 years. She sits in front of us for takeoff and landing. Very friendly, not too heavy of an accent.

The good Lord has blessed us at every step of the way. Even the 1 1/2 hour drive from my sisters to LAX in rain and Friday rush hour traffic only took 25 minutes. He have not waited at one ticket counter or been delayed in security.

Just got picked up at the airport. We are now in our hotel room.... After I sleep, I will update.



Just noticed an awesome gift bag IFL just gave us. WOW.

This is Peter and his lovely wife. They came to the hotel for a great dinner and conversation. I am getting excited to learn more about Peter and the area. Bill ate dessert and I did not. (BTY)

No comments: