Day Seven

Slept in all the way to 5:30am. The crow on the window seal is back. They do not sound like our annoying black birds, they are far worst. Sort of like "a drunk on a kazoo." It drives me nuts. But the other bird sounds and their beauty makes up for these worthless creatures. I am googling the Australia fine for killing one of these things right now. $400 and a night in the slammer or below will have me seriously considering.
I am taking the morning off from working out. You can only be so buff. I am getting a little tired of the stares in the elevators (Lifts here). Bill normally runs around the hotel each morning. Come to think of it, I should google "public lewdness fines" too. I hope he has on more than the Texas-flag windshorts he wore yesterday. His new, yellow, Rugby headband did look nice though.

Our breakfasts have been very good. Once again, bacon is not real bacon. Not sure what the sausages are made out of. But the eggs and potatoes look and taste normal. You have to ask for catchup around here. And then the waiter asks if we mean "tomato paste" and then walks off mumbling something about Americans. But in 4-5 minutes a small amount of catchup will actually arrive at your table.

Ok, I'm off to start the day. Ill update soon.

Here is a small video outside my 6th floor hotel room.



Here is a small sample of the Cricket games I keep finding on the Tele.



Also, I found a great picture of Chuck on his trip down here a few months ago.


Take a look at all the images (click in the Nav) from Joan's retirement party. We had a great time. It was at a wonderful hotel.


Bill ate even more today than usual. Keep him in your prayers.

No comments: