Day Three

Not sure when the day actually started. We boarded the plane right before midnight and have been heading south and west for a long time. We got GREAT seats, right near the restrooms and exit row. These have to be the best seats for legroom on the whole plane. We each have personal TVs that flip up in front of us. Lots of choices. Movies, TV shows, Music, Flight monitor, Radio, etc. I watched part of a Jessie James movie, The Bee Movie, and Beowulf. Read a little and slept a little.


Bill slept a lot more, then he admitted to taking some "extra" pills (which he did not offer me until he woke up. I am sure there is a verse about this, which I plan to find later).

We just flew near Hawaii. I sort of wish we had plane troubles and could emergency land in Bora Bora. But that is just wishful thinking.. and dangerous.

We have been blessed with many small perks along the way. The lady at the LAX ticket counter gave us a "VIP lounge" ticket and Bill and I were able to sit in a nice room for 3-4 hours before the flight and eat and drink at a buffet style counter. We meet a nice man from Australia and discussed gun laws and traveling. He was a Jehova Witness. He was the third person on this trip that was suprised to learn that I could leave my front door and truck unlocked and have been doing it for over 8 years. I guess most Californians and Australians think Texans rob and steal from one another daily.


This not a real day three, as Bill and I are already on Day 4 (Sunday) but to my friends and family, this is our thrid day way, so there is your update.

Happy Birthday Addison. I love you very much. Hope you had a great day roller skating.

No comments: